DEATH BY BRONCHITIS

So I'm pretty sure I have Bronchitis...No really, I think I do. I'm coughing up nothing and it's never ending! Every time I cough I feel the pressure and force behind it and I think, "Oh shit, my eyes are gonna pop out and I'll die". Yeah, imagine that on my tombstone: DEATH BY BRONCHITIS. That'd be funny though. Anyways, I just wanted tot say that if you like the posts that I've done on here(Cafe Podere and The Things we do), there's more on a website called Writers Cafe. I have a profile all set up there and I post these short stories on there. I think I have 5 or 6 on there now and I also have a course.

It's called: How to give your writing deeper meaning. Because sometimes, we don't want that blue curtain to be a blue curtain. We want it to mean something else. Yeah, so, I like it. It's fun and I especially love to when people message me on there. I love talking to the people there and I like reading their stuff. It's basically a deep wattpad. So many people on there write like me and it's amazing! Anyways thanks for reading this and I'll see you there!

LINK FOR MY PROFILE: http://www.writerscafe.org/HeyHayden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth

Here's the thing...

I wish I were wrong