Addicted

It's easier to write in the dark. The cover of night allows me to show myself the things that I show no one else. I've been lying for months. And I actually believed my lies for a short while until I got a wake up call. So here I am to confess to you, my readers, I'm not as well as I've been telling people. If you read my blog, you know that, but those who are actually in my life don't know. I don't think I want them to know either. I hate being so lonely,yet it feels so good. It courses through my body and sucks out any and all energy I have. It's like Heroin. It's poison and you know it, but you don't care cause It's so. Damn. Addicting. I tried to ween myself off, but here I am crawling back to it. Or maybe I never stopped at all. I just got used to it being there so I became numb. Something slapped me back into feeling, but I don't know what. I know one thing: I'm in this alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth

Here's the thing...

I wish I were wrong