I wish I were wrong

So this is not my first blog. This is actually a relocation of my last blog, so I'm gonna repost some of my old stuff throughout the upcoming months. I'll also be writing new stuff and posting that. I wanted to make this blog because I want to be me. The real me. I can't be me in real life because no one accepts me, but the internet allows me to skip time to where I see myself in a few years. It's amazing. And no, this is not me confessing to cat fishing people. I present myself as who I feel I am and tell them that I'm living as the opposite in real life. I am a guy. I know and I can feel it, it's just so...right. My name is Hayden. I am a 16(close to 17) year old boy. I like video games and, if I'm being honest, Pretty Little liars. However, I wasn't born this way. To my family I'm a girl. I was born a girl. My parents found out and they don't accept because it's a "sin" to be the way I am. I eventually gave up and let them win. It was so demeaning and humiliating to have profess something I don't believe in. To have to diss myself like that. I was forced to say that I was wrong and I can't change my gender. They made me say how ridiculous it was. And for the first time in a long time, they made me cry. Like really cry. After I left I stayed up for a while crying because I was forced to face a harsh reality. My parents will never accept me as I am. I had that thought in the back of my head ever since I figured it out. Even since then my mind is tugging itself back and forth between yes I am and no I'm not, but recently yes has been winning. Yes I am FtM transgender. Yes I am Hayden. Yes, this is me. I guess I knew this would happen and I told everyone this is what would happen, but I was really, really hoping I was wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth

Here's the thing...