I'm just amazed-update

So, my pen name is Hayden Writes. It's not my real name...well Hayden is my name, but not Writes. I chose Writes because I'm a writer and there is something about the idea of it that gets me so excited. I'm so excited to share my ideas and stories with everyone I guess. I love how people will get to see what's in my head and the creative mess it is. So I've been working on this book called "The War Among us" and I've hit a milestone that I'm super duper excited about. I've written 50 pages in a Google document. 16 chapters. 50 pages and 27,713 words. This is huge for me because this is a commitment like no other. I've NEVER stuck to a project for this long and I'm glad I stickin' around for this one. It's taking me on this big roller coaster ride and I want you guys to join. Like I said before in my description. SOO I thought about posting chapters on here for people to read. Like a free ebook :D. That's all  I gotta say for now, but follow me on Instagram at haydenwrites! I just set it up 5 minutes ago, but have an awesome day guys!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth

Here's the thing...

I wish I were wrong