Can you tell me

Where's my motivation??? I don't write, I don't sleep, I skip meals, I don't do homework and I don't study. I'm supposed to be studying now, but I got distracted with all of my distractions. If that makes sense, then you're probably like me. You try and try and try to make something out of the glop that is your life, but you can't. It's not solid enough to form into anything and the moment you finally get it to stand up higher, it comes right back down. And you don't know what to put in to fix it, but you try everything. Spoiler alert: Nothing works. Motivation? Gone. Discipline? Nope. Standards? Not even close. Reinforcements? Not that either. I have tried a multitude of different things, yet it doesn't help. Will I always be a good for nothing blob? Where is my will to do good. Where is my will to press on?? Can you tell me cause I really want it. I need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth

Here's the thing...

I wish I were wrong