This dead little garden

I asked you, "Why? Why me out of anyone else." You told me it was the little things and I loved that post that you had made. So when you asked me to make one answering the same question I was like, "I can't top hers! Hers was so much better and sweeter and--" yeah, you get the point. But I was thinking about it and I don't need to 'top' yours because yours is always going to be the best. Just like you always have been since I first met you. You weren't afraid to challenge me and call me on my shit, you stayed with me through the toughest parts and you helped me so much even though you had no idea. It may have been the little things for you, but for me it was a combination of the big and the little things. It was your laugh and your loyalty. I knew I like you, but I didn't want to. I didn't want to bring you into my fucked up little world, but I did. You turned a dying garden into a garden bursting with life. I didn't choose you, I found you and I'm so happy I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth

Here's the thing...

I wish I were wrong