A Dark Secret

I have a confession to make...I actually like hugs. It has to be when I'm in the mood though because if I'm not it gets really awkward and there's a 100% chance of someone getting hit. I don't know why but I'm either one extreme or the other. I'm either craving a hug or I can't handle one. I don't know, it also has to be the right person. It's harder to hug my friends than a stranger. I know, I know, it's hella weird. I think it's cause I get so awkward and I don't want my friends to see me being awkward and weird more than they already do. I also REFUSE to hug someone if I think I'm gross. Like if I'm sick or sweaty or generally ew. I guess I'm just so specific with who when and where people can hug me that it's just become easier to say that I don't wanna be hugged at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth

Here's the thing...

I wish I were wrong