I Promise

When I look at her, I get this weird sense of security and safety. It's like I could put my life in her hands and trust her to guard it. I've never felt that with anyone at all, not even my parents. I like her a lot, and I don't wanna waste any time in showing her that again and again and again. I want her to know that to me, she is definitely the most beautiful girl at this school with the cutest eyes and adorable hair. I want her to know that I'm here for her through good and bad and that I'm also trying to make my life better. I wanna be better for her but also for myself and my friends. I'm tired of being depressed all the time and having no confidence. I'm tired of always trying to please others and do what they need. Don't get me wrong, I love to help my friends, but I need to make time to help myself too. If I want her to be with me for real(in a relationship) I gotta get my shit together. I'm wasting no time getting started either. 

"Let this promise in me start, like an echo in my heart from now on..."
-The Greatest Showman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth

Here's the thing...

I wish I were wrong